Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Guy Asks His Roommate If They're Boyfriends. His Reply Is So Cute!

Gay lovers

A Guy Asks His Roommate If They're Boyfriends. His Reply Is So Cute!

This is a very cute story about a Reddit user who asks the community for advice about his relationship with his roommate after having come to the conclusion that they might be a bit more than just "friends with benefits".
The 32-year-old commitment-impaired reddit user "hesmyboyfriend" met his current roommate/boyfriend Alan at a supermarket 18 months ago.
"I'll be the first to admit, I have huge commitment issues- my parents threw me out for being gay and then shortly after I entered into an abusive relationship with a much older man. After that broke up because he found someone younger, I was inn a relationship with a guy who was in the closet and basically was his dirty secret until he got engaged to a woman without telling me and then wanted me to stick around. I didn't. After that I became pretty anti relationship," he says.
They flirted, hooked up and started hanging out together both inside and outside the bedroom. Then Alan's lease was up and "hesmyboyfriend" asked him if he was interested in becoming his housemate. Alan couldn't really afford it but they came to an arrangement where Alan would pay what he could, while also contributing by cooking and keeping the house clean.
Finish Reading The Story

No comments:

Post a Comment