Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2016

Trump to British PM: I’m Not Stupid, OK?

Trump to British PM: I’m Not Stupid, OK?

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump responded to comments from the U.K.’s prime minister in an interview that aired Monday with Piers Morgan, after David Cameron called Trump's proposed Muslim ban “divisive, stupid and wrong.” In response, Trump said: “Well, number one, I’m not stupid, OK? I can tell you that.” He added, “I don’t think I'm a divisive person. I’m a unifier, unlike our president now, I’m a unifier.” Trump has taken heat in the past several days from the mayors of both Paris and London, hinting that the potential U.S. president may not be popular with European leaders if he wins in November. “Looks like we’re not going to have a very good relationship,” Trump said of Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment