Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Okie Bigot wanting DADT brought back is also a copy cat

First a bit of background about Okie GOPer Rep Reynolds--
http://www.tulsaworld.com/opinion/article.aspx?subjectid=61&articleid=20120112_61_A12_Paynoa200158&mid=579


This homo-hating trick was tried in Virgina in 2010. Here's a quote from the Virginia Delegate who introduced it:

...Delegate Bob Marshall, who plans to run for the Senate next cycle. Recently, Marshall wanted to reinstate Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell for the Virginia National Guard, something that would be null and void the moment it was enacted anyway. Of course, Marshall said to WUSA9:

“It’s a distraction when I’m on the battlefield and have to concentrate on the enemy 600 yards away and I’m worried about this guy whose got eyes on me. If I needed a blood transfusion and the guy next to me had committed sodomy 14 times in the last month I’d be worried.”

http://lezgetreal.com/2010/12/virginia-governor-nixes-national-guard-dadt-even-as-delegate-warns-of-blood-transfusions-from-sodomites/
__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment