Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

What did she say?

What did she say?
 
Quote of the day, no, of the week, make that a month, yet, it probably is the quote of the year!  No, DECADE.
 
Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote EVER!
 
When asked of her accomplishments as Secretary of State, she answered 
  
"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! 
My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know…  the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that and I'm proud of that. Very proud.   I would say that's a major accomplishment."

- Hillary Clinton 
11 March 2014
 
Could someone please tell me what she just said?

No comments:

Post a Comment