Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Ricky Martin has revealed he wishes he could come out as gay agai

Latin singer Ricky Martin has revealed he wishes he could come out as
gay again.

The Livin La Vida Loca pop star officially came out in 2010 and said
the moment was ‘amazing’.

‘It felt amazing. I wish I could come out again because that moment
felt very blissful,’ he told KIIS FM.

‘It really feels amazing and then when it happens you realize all your
fears were in your head. The amount of support I received... from the
media, obviously my fans and my family was amazing.

‘Unfortunately, society just pushes us to believe that our feelings are evil.’

Martin said his surrogate twins Matteo and Valentino were his main
reasons for choosing to confirm his sexuality.

‘When I held them in my arms for the first time... it's about honesty
and transparency and I want my kids to grow up in an open household
where they don't have to lie about their daddy,’ he said.

‘Eventually they're going to go to school and they're going to be
asked and I just want them to see it as my dad is the coolest man on
the face of the earth and he loves me and I love my dad.

‘It doesn't matter who he is or where he comes from or what he's made of.’

Four years ago, Martin came out saying he was ‘proud to say that I am
a fortunate homosexual man’.

‘I am very blessed to be who I am,’ he said.

These years in silence and reflection made me stronger and reminded me
that acceptance has to come from within, and that this kind of truth
gives me the power to conquer emotions I didn't even know existed.’

More:

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/ricky-martin-i-wish-i-could-come-out-gay-again160514

No comments:

Post a Comment