Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

South Carolina Mayor Linda Oliver Doesn’t Want “Queer” Marriages “Shoved Down Her Throat”

by Will Kohler
Linda Oliver Queer
Linda Oliver, the mayor of West Union, South Carolina who's against same-sex marriage and is a crad carrying redneck bigot took to her Facebook page and posted about "queers" and how she doesn't want same-sex marriage "rammed down my throat."
Said Oliver on Facebook:
"What's it gonna take to get these queers to realize they don't need a piece of paper. God will not bless their union because he plainly speaks against queers in the Bible. Want to cover your queer with insurance? Buy a policy. Want your queer to get your stuff when you die? Make a will.
When confronted about it by a local newsout Oliver said:
"All I can say is if people want to crucify me that's fine. I know that following Jesus, I'm going to be crucified...And I got lambasted because I quoted the bible and stuff like that on Facebook and that's the way I feel...I have apologized."
Oliver also added that HER feelings were hurt too.
"What I'm emotional about is because my feelings- the way I feel toward homosexuals is how I've been brought up."
She "quoted the Bible"? Please point out the passage that discusses queers and wills to me?
West Union, South Carolina has about 100 eligible voters. Oliver won the election with 16 votes! (Prolly her kin.)
Her phone number if anyone is interested is 864-247-7392
Just saying.
Will Kohler

No comments:

Post a Comment