Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Someone is having a bad dat.... or two.....

My lover was hinting about what he wanted for our upcoming anniversary. 
He said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds." 
I bought him a bathroom scale. 
And that's how the fight started...... 
 
My lover was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. 
He was not happy with what he saw and said to me, 
"I feel horrible; I look old, over weight and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' 
I replied, "Your eyesight's dam near perfect." 
And that's how the fight started .... 
 
 
I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day! 
The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!! 
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!' 
So I said, 'Well Hell, which one ARE you then?' 
And that's how the fight started.

No comments:

Post a Comment