Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2015

4-year-old victim of Israeli arson attack: What was I burned for?

4-year-old victim of Israeli arson attack: What was I burned for?

by FalastinNews Staff
“What was I burned for? Where is my family” were the very first words mumbled by four-year-old victim of an Israeli arson attack, Ahmad Saa’d Dawabsheh, after his health status has seen a slight improvement.
Ahmad’s brother, an 18-month toddler, was burned to death after Israeli vandals set fire to their family home in Duma. His father succumbed to his wounds few days later in the Soroka hospital in Beersheba.
“What was I burned for? Why am I held in this bed?” Ahmad asked his grandfather.
“Ahmad keeps asking me to contact his father to take him back home from the hospital,” Ahmad’s grandfather said.
“I want to go back home. Where is my young brother? Where is my mother?” his grandfather quoted him as wondering with tears in his eyes.
Both Ahmad and his mother underwent a skin grafting surgery. Medics said their health status is still critical despite the slight improvements in Ahmad’s health.
The grandfather called for urgently arresting the Israeli vandals who perpetrated the arson attack and prosecuting them without further delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment