Search This Blog

Saturday, December 28, 2013

[HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!] Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square, Rome..................

    Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square, Rome.

     The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room,
     Everyone calls him
'Father'."

     The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop.  When he walks into a room
     People call him
'Your Grace'."

     The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal.  When he enters a room
     Everyone bows their head and says
'Your Eminence'."

     The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, "My son is the Pope.
     When he walks into a room people call him
'Your Holiness'."

     Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence,
     The four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"


     She proudly replies, "I have a daughter,
 
 
 


     Slim,

     Tall,

     38D breasts,

     24" waist, and

     34" hips.
  

     
When she walks into a room, people say, 'My God!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment